MANGASTORY, Download free, Manga, Anime, Naruto, One Piece, Bleach, Spoiler, Giochi, Streaming, Hentai.

The Desert Island Story XX - [Sub Eng] [Uncensored]

« Older   Newer »
tipohover82
view post Posted on 8/6/2011, 01:39     +1   -1

CITAZIONE
- Se qualcuno riscontrasse dei problemi nello scaricare i file, Consiglio di usare Mozilla Firefox per il Download.
- Per aggirare il limite di download di un file ogni 10/15 minuti, basta disconnettere e riconnettere la vostra connessione Internet e poi potrete scaricare di nuovo.
- I Link sono gratuiti e potete prenderli e metterli dove volete.
- I File possono essere archiviati, Per estrarli potete usare programmi come "WinRar, WinZip, 7zip".
- Per eventuali problemi ai download (Link scaduti, File non funzionanti, ecc..) Potete segnalarmi i problemi via Mp/Messaggio Privato.
- Un grazie da parte di chi scarica è sempre gradito.

The Desert Island Story XX - [Sub Eng] [Uncensored]

Alternative title:
- Mujintou Monogatari XX
- The Desert Island Story XX
- 無人島物語XX
- Desert Island Story XX

File Size / Ep 1 "135Mb" Ep 2 "131Mb" Ep 3 "131Mb" Ep 4 "141Mb"
Type / Big Tits, Virgin, Harem, Lolicon, Rape, Yuri, Orgy, Thriller, Bondage
Censored / No
Subbed / Yes

Summary 1:
This time around, nine survivors end up stranded on an island. A mystery explosion happens on the Island in a laboratory. Aoi and Shiori are amongst the survivors of six girls and three men. They are all isolated and stranded with no means of communication. These girls find out that the purpose of the laboratory is to transplant one's thoughts and emotions into the body of a victim. No one has come to rescue them and the beautiful girls are attacked one by one as they struggle for survival.

Summary 2:
There are nine survivors on the desert island. This is the story of forbidden erotic suspense, of the beautiful girls, attacked one, after another, by an unknown entity. A mystery explosion happens at a laboratory on the Island. Aoi and Shiori are amongst the survivors of six girls and three men. They are all isolated and stranded without any means of communication. They find out that the purpose of the experiments at the laboratory is to transplant one's thoughts and emotions into the body of an unsuspecting victim. No one has come to rescue them and the beautiful girls are attacked one by one as they struggle for survival.

Download Episodio 01
Link Unico

Download Episodio 02
Link Unico

Download Episodio 03
Link Unico

Download Episodio 04
Link Unico

Screenshots

0 replies since 8/6/2011, 01:39   726 views