MANGASTORY, Download free, Manga, Anime, Naruto, One Piece, Bleach, Spoiler, Giochi, Streaming, Hentai.

Magical Twilight - Majikaru Towairaito - [Sub Eng] [Uncensored]

« Older   Newer »
tipohover82
view post Posted on 8/6/2011, 01:18     +1   -1

CITAZIONE
- Se qualcuno riscontrasse dei problemi nello scaricare i file, Consiglio di usare Mozilla Firefox per il Download.
- Per aggirare il limite di download di un file ogni 10/15 minuti, basta disconnettere e riconnettere la vostra connessione Internet e poi potrete scaricare di nuovo.
- I Link sono gratuiti e potete prenderli e metterli dove volete.
- I file possono essere archiviati, Per estrarli potete usare programmi come "WinRar, WinZip, 7zip".
- Per eventuali problemi ai download (Link scaduti, File non funzionanti, ecc..) Potete segnalarmi i problemi via Mp/Messaggio Privato.
- Un grazie da parte di chi scarica è sempre gradito.

Magical Twilight - Majikaru Towairaito - [Sub Eng] [Uncensored]

Alternative title:
- マジカルトワイライト
- Magical Twilight
- Majikaru Towairaito
- Mahou Towairaito

File Size / Ep 1 "131Mb" Ep 2 "134Mb" Ep 3 "132Mb"
Type / Supernatural, Comedy, School, Romance, Slice of Life, Erotica
Censored / No
Subbed / Yes

Story:
Sexy apprentice-witch Chipple dreams of becoming a good witch, but in order to achieve her goal, she first has to pass the Offi cial Licensing Test! After bombing the written portion of the test for the third time in a row, Chipple only has one option left: ace the practical. So it’s off to the mortal world to meet up with her test subject, one Tsukasa Tachibana, and make a "good impression" on him. Sounds pretty easy, right? Not when it means teaming up with the one person Chipple really hates: Irene, a sultry siren who only passed the written part by using an unauthorized “oral exam” and a healthy dose of blackmail. Suffice it to say that the roof of the test subject’s house isn’t the only thing that’s going to get blown when these seductive sorceresses vie against each other to be the fi rst to pass their test!

Download Episodio 01
Link Unico

Download Episodio 02
Link Unico

Download Episodio 03
Link Unico

Screenshots

0 replies since 8/6/2011, 01:18   360 views