MANGASTORY, Download free, Manga, Anime, Naruto, One Piece, Bleach, Spoiler, Giochi, Streaming, Hentai.

Hime Dorei ~ Slave Princess ~ [Raw] [Completo 2/2]

« Older   Newer »
tipohover82
view post Posted on 8/12/2010, 18:49     +1   -1

CITAZIONE
- Se qualcuno riscontrasse dei problemi nello scaricare i file, Consiglio di usare Mozilla Firefox per il Download.
- Per aggirare il limite di download di un file ogni 10/15 minuti, basta disconnettere e riconnettere la vostra connessione Internet e poi potrete scaricare di nuovo.
- I Link sono gratuiti e potete prenderli e metterli dove volete.
- I video possono essere archiviati, Per estrarli potete usare programmi come "WinRar, WinZip, 7zip".
- Per eventuali problemi ai download (Link scaduti, File non funzionanti, ecc..) Potete segnalarmi i problemi via Mp/Messaggio Privato.
- Un grazie da parte di chi scarica è sempre gradito.

Hime Dorei ~ Slave Princess ~ [Raw] [Completo 2/2]

Alternative title:
- Hime Dorei
- 姫奴隷
- Hime Dorei ~Mesu e to ochi yuku Futago no Oujo~"
- Slave Princess
- Principessa Schiava
- Princesa Esclavo

File Size / Ep 1 "120Mb" Ep 2 "81Mb"
Type / Fantasy, Rape, Yuri, Big Tits, Tentacles, Bukkake, Anal
Censored / Yes
Subbed / No

Story:
There is the Luvence Kingdom in the northern part of continent, which takes full control of the region. The king has beautiful twin sisters, Tita and Liese. And he decides to give Tita the heir to the throne. Liese gets so mad to hear that, and starts to hate Tita. One day, a man, Waldo, comes to the kingdom. He is a magician, and his country was destroyed by the Luvence army. His purpose is to take revenge on them. Waldo and Liese meet by chance. A man who plans to take revenge on the kingdom and a girl who hates Tita... Their revenge just begins...

Download Episodio 01
Link Unico

Download Episodio 02
Link Unico

Screenshots

Edited by tipohover82 - 8/6/2011, 02:10

0 replies since 8/12/2010, 18:49   608 views