MANGASTORY, Download free, Manga, Anime, Naruto, One Piece, Bleach, Spoiler, Giochi, Streaming, Hentai.

Swallowtail Inn ~ Ryokan Shirasagi ~ [Sub Ita] [Uncensored]

« Older   Newer »
tipohover82
view post Posted on 2/9/2010, 02:08     +1   -1

CITAZIONE
- Se qualcuno riscontrasse dei problemi nello scaricare i file, Consiglio di usare Mozilla Firefox per il Download.
- Per aggirare il limite di download di un file ogni 10/15 minuti, basta disconnettere e riconnettere la vostra connessione Internet e poi potrete scaricare di nuovo.
- I Link sono gratuiti e potete prenderli e metterli dove volete.
- I video possono essere archiviati, Per estrarli potete usare programmi come "WinRar, WinZip, 7zip".
- Per eventuali problemi ai download (Link scaduti, File non funzionanti, ecc..) Potete segnalarmi i problemi via Mp/Messaggio Privato.
- Un grazie da parte di chi scarica è sempre gradito.

Swallowtail Inn - Ryokan Shirasagi - [Sub Ita] [Uncensored]

Alternative title:
- Ryokan Shirasagi
- White Heron Inn
- 旅館白鷺
- Swallowtail Inn
- Shirasagi inn

File Size / Ep 1 "104Mb" Ep 2 "109Mb"
Type / Drama, Bondage, Anal, Romance, Home, Training
Censored / No
Subbed / Yes

Story:
Yuriko is the proprietor of the financially challenged Swallowtail Inn. The death of her husband deprived the Inn of his culinary skill, which was the main source of the Inn's prestige and income. Unwilling to shut down, Yuriko has turned to exploiting her body to keep the Inn solvent. But her sexual skills are limited, and that, along with the Inn's degradation, spell trouble. The discovery of an unconscous man allow Yuriko the opportunity to be both a good samaritan and the recipient of a blessing in disguise. Although he suffers amnesia as a result of his injury, the man, whom Yuriko names Kenji, proves to be the answer to all of the Inn's problems. Kenji does everything from maintenance to cooking.

Download Episodio 01
Link Unico

Download Episodio 02
Link Unico

Screenshots

Edited by tipohover82 - 8/6/2011, 02:05

shinsim
view post Posted on 5/9/2010, 00:19     +1   -1

cerco di scaricare i filmati, ma hotfile mi segnala che non è possibile farlo perché il file viola un copyright o è stato rimosso dall'utente.
Cosa posso fare adesso per scaricare i filmati?

tipohover82
view post Posted on 6/9/2010, 02:59     +1   -1

sistemato

2 replies since 2/9/2010, 02:08   1033 views