MANGASTORY, Download free, Manga, Anime, Naruto, One Piece, Bleach, Spoiler, Giochi, Streaming, Hentai.

Spotlight ~ [Completo 2/2] [Sub Eng] [Uncensored]

« Older   Newer »
tipohover82
view post Posted on 29/4/2010, 02:22     +1   -1

CITAZIONE
- Se qualcuno riscontrasse dei problemi nello scaricare i file, Consiglio di usare Mozilla Firefox per il Download.
- Per aggirare il limite di download di un file ogni 10/15 minuti, basta disconnettere e riconnettere la vostra connessione Internet e poi potrete scaricare di nuovo.
- I Link sono gratuiti e potete prenderli e metterli dove volete.
- I video possono essere archiviati, Per estrarli potete usare programmi come "WinRar, WinZip, 7zip".
- Per eventuali problemi ai download (Link scaduti, File non funzionanti, ecc..) Potete segnalarmi i problemi via Mp/Messaggio Privato.
- Un grazie da parte di chi scarica è sempre gradito.

Spotlight - Supottoraito - [Sub Eng] [Uncensored]

Alternative title:
- スポットライト
- Supottoraito
- Spotlight

File Size / Ep 1 "116Mb" Ep 2 "86Mb"
Type / Erotica, Nudity, Slice of Life
Censored / No
Subbed / Yes

Story:
Saori is cute, perky, and dreams of being a star. Along with the beautiful Yuna and the striking Erica, Saori is part of a new female pop group named Twinkle - and this hot little group is ready for their big debut. But this tantalizing trio is about to discover that the music industry is ruthless and demanding of its female artists. First, band manager Masaki decides to give Yuna and Erica a special session in pleasure and pain... Then, as lead singer, it's up to Saori to get the band past Kijima, the shady don of the entertainment business. Using his position to fulfill his wildest desires with all of the hot new pop idols, he'll never even consider giving anyone a chance at a big break until after his carnal desires have been satisfied. Saori's mother knows this all too well; to get Twinkle noticed, she's already given in to his erotic demands...

Download Episodio 01
Link Unico

Download Episodio 02
Link Unico

Screenshots

Edited by tipohover82 - 8/6/2011, 01:24

tipohover82
view post Posted on 20/8/2010, 22:00     +1   -1

reupload

1 replies since 29/4/2010, 02:22   632 views