MANGASTORY, Download free, Manga, Anime, Naruto, One Piece, Bleach, Spoiler, Giochi, Streaming, Hentai.

Ikusa Otome Suvia - 戦乙女スヴィア - Volumi 1 - 2 - 3 - 4

« Older   Newer »
tipohover82
view post Posted on 19/1/2010, 07:17     +1   -1

CITAZIONE
- Se qualcuno riscontrasse dei problemi nello scaricare i file, Consiglio di usare Mozilla Firefox per il Download.
- Per aggirare il limite di download di un file ogni 10/15 minuti, basta disconnettere e riconnettere la vostra connessione Internet e poi potrete scaricare di nuovo.
- I Link sono gratuiti e potete prenderli e metterli dove volete.
- I video possono essere archiviati, Per estrarli potete usare programmi come "WinRar, WinZip, 7zip".
- Per eventuali problemi ai download (Link scaduti, File non funzionanti, ecc..) Potete segnalarmi i problemi via Mp/Messaggio Privato.
- Un grazie da parte di chi scarica è sempre gradito.

Ikusa Otome Suvia ~ Maiden Race Suvia ~ [Completo 4/4]

Alternative title:
- 戦乙女スヴィア
- Sen otome suvia
- Maiden Race Suvia
- Ikusa Otome Suvia

File Size / Ep 1 "98Mb" Ep 2 "108Mb" Ep 3 "161Mb" Ep 4 "120Mb"
Type / Big tits, Virgin, Fantasy, Rape, Orgy, Anal, Yuri, Futanari, Bukkake, Tentacles
Censored / Yes
Subbed / No

Story:
The King of Hell had held Odin, the ruler of Norse gods, captured in the Land of the Dead with the help of Loki, the Trickster. The Valkyries failed to save him ended becoming sex slaves to the demons. As a trade to free himself, Odin had the river source to the World Tree sealed, which will destroy the whole world. But before that, Loki had Freya, Chief of Valkyries, captured to counter Odin's plot. In order to prevent the World Tree to fall, Loki have to find 2 keys which are protected by 2 invincible Valkyries - Sigurd & Suvia. And Loki turned his lustful attention on Suvia who was a Princess of Prishintia.

Download Episodio 01
Link Unico

Download Episodio 02
Link Unico

Download Episodio 03
Link Unico

Download Episodio 04
Link Unico

Screenshots

Edited by tipohover82 - 8/6/2011, 00:16

tipohover82
view post Posted on 7/8/2010, 01:37     +1   -1